Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tumblr is Cool - My new blog about things I am grateful for

I started a new blog on tumblr. It is a very short daily blog where each post consists of just 5 small items that I am grateful for. In fact, the blog is called Grateful For The Small Things. 

Each day, I post just 5 items that I am grateful for. For me, it is a great way to stay positive and remember that life is full of little surprises. Remember the little things and the big things won't seem so bad. 

A friend of mine started doing this on Facebook awhile ago and is now well over 1000. That means she has already been able to fill up over 200 days of things she is grateful for. That is inspiring. 

Here is the link to my tumblr blog: Grateful For The Small Things 

Stay positive!
Kayleigh Apicerno

No comments:

Post a Comment