Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Google+ Hangouts Are Pretty Cool

I have had the opportunity to participate (and manage) a couple of Google+ Hangout video chat meetings for a not for profit organization where I sit on the board.

Hangouts have these special effects that can really liven up a meeting! The photo above is a photo that I took during a meeting, well after the meeting when there were only a couple of us left playing around with the special effects.

I really think Google has finally created a good social media network. There is a lot to do between Communities and Hangouts. I still have not explored it as much as I could.

Once I learn some more, I will incorporate it into my lesson plans for my social media training classes for my business Cloud Media Marketing.

A lesson on gmail is already in the works!

-Kayleigh



No comments:

Post a Comment