Saturday, December 29, 2012

Here Comes 2013 - Happy New Year!

Hard to believe Christmas is already over this year and New Year's Eve is almost upon us.

Here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Be happy more often. 2012 was a trying year, but I am really looking forward to 2013.
2. Work on time management. January is already booking up quickly, so staying on top of my schedule will be key.
3. Make fitness a habit, not a chore. Walk more, make healthier food choices, learn more about nutrition, and choose fun activities that include being active.
4. Stay organized. I have set up some good systems this year. Now the trick will be to keep them up.
5. Get more involved. I am already on the board of a young pros group, but in 2013, I have also agreed to help out a non profit called My City Kitchen. Hopefully, I will be able to learn a lot from the experience while using my skills to help them get their word out.

Here's to 2013. May the new year bring you health, wealth, and happiness!

Sincerely,
Kayleigh Apicerno

No comments:

Post a Comment