Hard to believe Christmas is already over this year and New Year's Eve is almost upon us.
Here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Be happy more often. 2012 was a trying year, but I am really looking forward to 2013.
2. Work on time management. January is already booking up quickly, so staying on top of my schedule will be key.
3. Make fitness a habit, not a chore. Walk more, make healthier food choices, learn more about nutrition, and choose fun activities that include being active.
4. Stay organized. I have set up some good systems this year. Now the trick will be to keep them up.
5. Get more involved. I am already on the board of a young pros group, but in 2013, I have also agreed to help out a non profit called My City Kitchen. Hopefully, I will be able to learn a lot from the experience while using my skills to help them get their word out.
Here's to 2013. May the new year bring you health, wealth, and happiness!