Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Carol Of My Car"

I really hate my car
I can't go near or far
Each time I turn the wheel
Something inside it squeals

There's always something wrong
Oh no, now what was that gong?
It's just a hunk of junk
Or is it just my bad luck?


The dash is lit like a tree
This always happens to me
No matter what I do
There's always something new

A trip to the store
Is never a bore
From underneath the hood
Never comes anything good

Please just get me through winter
I'll be sure to treat it better
Or by summer I might
have a new car in my sights


Okay, well I will definitely not be able to afford a new car by summer, but a girl can dream. It's January 2nd, and a tire on my car popped. The last one had to be replaced on Halloween. That makes 2 new tires in less than 3 months and I think another one is about ready to die. Hopefully, this will be my bad luck for the year and it will be all uphill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment