Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Took A Walk

Today, I took a walk with my dog. We ended up at the local farmers market about half a mile away from the apartment. I picked out a couple of onions, and only ended up spending 90 cents!

Lizzie was so good on the leash during the whole walk. I am proud of her. On our normal walks, she sometimes pulls and does not pay too much attention to me, but today was different. I think she enjoyed our walk.

On the way home, back up the hill, Lizzie did not slow down too much like I thought she would. We do not normally take such long walks and I was afraid it would be too much for her. But she did it, and so did I. We did it together.

Back inside, Lizzie gulped down 2 quarts of water and I turned on the Wii for my daily workout. I am so much stronger than I was a month ago.

Happy Days!
Kayleigh ♥