Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kayleigh Played A Video Game

I am not a big game person. I do not enjoy playing games. Never have. But, I want to be able to spend some free time doing something my loving boyfriend and I can enjoy together. Usually we end up sitting on opposite sides of the room on our own computers.

Now that he has his TV and game systems here, he naturally wanted to play. He knew that I have never had a gaming system growing up; I bought my Wii just a few years ago. So one night I went out and bought a cheap Lego game and decided to try.

It only took a few days (and a couple of small arguments) for us to finish the entire story. Now we can go back and replay levels.

I enjoy spending time with him and it is something that we can do together, but I am still not that into playing video games. And now it is almost football time, so I will have to learn to enjoy something else.

The things we do for love!
Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment