Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Frugal Fitness (1)

Budgeting my not be my strong suit, but when it comes to not spending money on something, I am a champ. Not only do I hate spending money, I don't have that much to spend. Even when it comes to being fit, which I consider an investment in myself and my future, spending money is not an option. 

If someone asked me, "Kayleigh, would you like to join the gym with me?" I would have to say no. Going to the gym is not for me. Being motivated to staying healthy without spending money has led to some interesting experiments. Many of them have proven useful. 

For example, instead of buying classes at a gym or workout videos, I search YouTube and find free workouts there. And let me tell you, there are a ton of great videos there. Search by abs, legs, arms, or by time. 

Here is the first ads workout that I started doing once or twice a week until I mastered it. 


I will be posting more of my frugal fitness tips in the up coming days and weeks. But now it's time for me to get off my butt and work on my abs! 

Happy Days, 
-Kayleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment