Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kayleigh's Musings 2

I took a walk today at the beautiful park on the street where I work. It was about 94 degrees out, but that didn't bother me until the last 5 minutes.

Here is a great picture I took with my phone during my walk:


And another picture of the woods:


It was all very nice, except for the bugs. There were lots of little flies everywhere. I realized why I don't do this walk everyday. Although walking is really good for me (and free [especially because I walked to the park and back to the office]), but sometimes it just isn't worth it. 

The smart person that I am, I took a second walk today. My sister and I walked around downtown after work just for some exercise. There were hardly any bugs and, again, the heat didn't really bother me until the last leg of the walk. Walking is great, but not in this heat and humidity.

Happy Day!
Kayleigh Apicerno

No comments:

Post a Comment