Monday, July 23, 2012

Kayleigh's Musings (2) - Jobs and Weekends

This past weekend was very busy. It feels as if last Friday was more than just a few days ago. How strange weekends can be. Some of them seem to go by in the blink of an eye while others linger for awhile. Personally, I enjoy the ones that linger.

The weather was near perfect and I finally made it to the beach. The boyfriend and I spent all but a few hours together, except for the time when he was at a meeting and I was with my best friend (and her new kitten!). It was good to see her.

But now it is back to work and another crazy busy week. I do not feel that I am "living for the weekend" but it would be fine with me if something exciting and positive happened during my work days. Each day starts to feel just like the day before around the office.

I cannot complain, however, since I have a job and it is a fairly good one at that.

Happy Days
Kayleigh Apicerno

No comments:

Post a Comment